Johnson School PTO
What would it take to convince you to eat a worm?
Johnson School-Community Read
Starting March 4, all Johnson students are invited to participate in reading
How to Eat Fried Worms by Thomas Rockwell
On April 6 at 10am, students and parents can watch the movie at Bethel Cinema!
Copies are available at the media center or Bethel public library. Or place your order through the PTO for ($7). Please send your orders in by Wednesday, 2/27.
Please detach and return to school by Wednesday, 27-Feb-2013
Please make checks payable to Johnson PTO
Student Name: Teacher:
Number of books: @ $7 each Total for Book(s):
Number of Movie Tickets: @$5 each Total for Movie:
Johnson School School PTO is a non-profit parent\teacher organization whose membership includes parents, legal guardians and staff at Johnson Elementary School. The PTO’s mission is to promote open communication and understanding between parents and staff of the Johnson Elementary School, and to support Johnson School in its efforts to improve student performance.
The 2012-2013 Johnson PTO Board of Directors:
- Shani Burke Specht, Co-President firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dionne Craig, Co-President email@example.com
- Cheryl Morgenstern, Vice President firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tasha Mascioli, Vice President email@example.com
- Mary Finaldi, Treasurer firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lisa Geist, Secretary email@example.com
Please like us on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/RmtJohnsonSchoolPto
Thanks for supporting Johnson School PTO